Fortnite fans are working their way through the Season 8, Week 9 challenges.
Epic Games releases seven Battle Royale challenges each week. Three of the weekly challenges are available for free and the other four challenges are exclusive to Battle Pass users.
The challenges are also separated into hard and regular tiers of difficulty.
The hard difficulty Fortnite challenges net players ten Battle Stars, while the regular tasks reward fans with five Battle Stars.
Earning Battle Stars levels up your Battle Pass, which is how you unlock all of the skins, emotes and items available with the Battle Pass.
If you complete all of the weekly challenges you’ll even unlock a special Fortnite loading screen containing a clue to another Battle Star or Banner.
The Week 9 challenges task players with landing at different locations, reviving teammates and dancing between various structures.
The dancing challenge is broken down into three stages, beginning with a dance between three ice sculptures.
Marked as ‘1’ on the map above, the three ice sculptures can be found south-west of Polar Peak.
The second part of the challenge tasks players with dancing between three dinosaurs. The three dinosaurs can be found surrounding the road on the I9 map square (‘2’ on the map above).
The third and final part of the challenge tasks players with dancing in between four hot springs. The four hot springs can be found east of Lazy Lagoon, on the G2 square of the map (marked with a ‘3’ on the map above).
Just head into the middle of each location and perform a dance emote to complete the challenges.
The remaining Season 8, Week 9 challenges can be seen below…
Fortnite Week 9 free challenges…
• Stage 1: Land at Loot Lake
– Stage 2: Land at Lucky Landing
– Stage 3: Land at Salty Springs
– Stage 4: Land at Lonely Lodge
– Stage 5: Land at Haunted Hills
• Search chests at Polar Peak or Lonely Lodge
• Ride 3 different Volcano Vents without landing
Fortnite Week 9 Battle Pass challenges…
• Stage 1: Dance between three ice sculptures
– Stage 2: Dance between three dinosaurs
– Stage 3: Dance between four hotsprings
• Deal 500 damage to opponents from below
• Revive a teammate at a Reboot Van
• Eliminate an opponent in three different matches