Fortnite Battle Royale players are busy trying to get through the season 8 week 2 challenges at the moment.
Once Fortnite fans complete all of the week 2 season 8 challenges they’ll get access to a hidden loading screen.
This is crucial to the Discovery challenges – which work in a similar fashion to the Snowfall challenges from the last season of Fortnite.
The Fortnite week 2 loading screen shows Hybrid and other skins trying to avoid falling to their doom with fiery lava underneath them.
And in the top left hand corner of the Fortnite hidden loading screen a secret banner can be seen.
So, to grab this secret banner Fortnite players will need to head to the newly added Volcano POI.
This is located in the north east corner of the Battle Royale map.
Fortnite players will simply need to drop into the top of the Volcano and then glide towards the platform with the Prisoner skin throne.
The secret banner is located on the wall to the left of the throne.
Just walk over to that area to interact with the Fortnite secret banner.
If you’re still struggling then click here to head to YouTube to watch a video guide from Fortnite Cookies.
And in case you missed it, here are all the Fortnite week 2 season 8 challenges…
FORTNITE WEEK 2 SEASON 8 – FREE CHALLENGES
• Stage 1: Land at The Block
• Deal damage to descending supply drops (0/200)
• Eliminations in Salty Springs or Haunted Hills (0/3)
FORTNITE WEEK 2 SEASON 8 – BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
• Stage 1: Gain health from apples (0/25)
• Visit the furthest north, south, east and west points of the island
• Deal damage to opponents with a pirate cannon (0/100)
• Search a chest in different named locations in a single match (0/3)